Blog Post Week 14

 

  1. What did you learn this week?
    1. This week, I learned that when particles speed up, they spread out. Also, as particles slow down, they clump together. 
  2. Which parts did you find clear and which were confusing?
    1. Something that I needed clarification on is the concept of condensation. 
  3. How can you apply what you've learned to your teaching in the future?
    1.  In class, we used some websites to show particles and how heat and coldness affect them. I don't think I will incorporate these websites in my future teaching because I believe many of the class didn't find them helpful. Instead, I believe that when our class did hands-on experiments and models, we learned the concepts a lot more. 


Comments

  1. Hello! I think I still need more explanation on condensation as well. I understand why the particles stick but am confused why the can has to warm up for it to work.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts