Skip to main content
Blog Post Week 12
- What did you learn this week?
- This week, I learned a lot more about the two types of properties:
- Properties that stay the same no matter how much of a material there is
- Properties that change depending on size and shape of objects
- Are you able to relate what you learned to what you already knew?
- Yes, I could incorporate things I remembered from elementary school when we were talking about what we remember the properties of matter being.
- How can you apply what you've learned to your teaching in the future?
- In my future classroom, I could do activities like the one we did in class, measuring the different object's mass and volume, etc. This was a great activity because it engaged the entire class.
I agree that the activities were engaging! Nice work!
ReplyDeleteHello! I will also do these activities in my future classroom because I thought they were very engaging as well.
ReplyDelete