Blog Post Week 10

 

  1. What did you learn this week?
    1. This week, I learned more about traits. I learned through the bean activity that each trait passed down gets lower by each generation through which they are passed. 
  2. Which parts did you find clear and which were confusing?
    1. I'm still finding the NGSS standards confusing, like how you pick the standards you want to teach. 
  3. How can you apply what you've learned to your teaching in the future?
    1. Activities like the bean activity will be something that I apply to my teaching in the future. Because of the bean activity, I understood how traits are being passed on better.

Our fast plants died :(


Bean Activity 



Comments

  1. It's great that the activity helped you understand the concept!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ruth! I agree that the NGSS standards can be confusing! Hopefully a clear explanation for the standards can be given to us so we can understand the standards completely.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts