Skip to main content
Blog Post 5
- What did you learn this week?
- This week, I learned how to read the standards of the NGSS website. Before this week, I struggled to understand how to incorporate those standards into my lesson plans.
- Are you able to relate what you learned to what you already knew?
- I used my knowledge of the NGSS website to navigate the standards and what we need to teach our future classrooms.
- What are new or remaining questions?
- A question I have remains about the 5 NGSS Unit Development assignments. What activities did my peers come up with?

Plants week 5
Hi Ruth! Your plant is growing so well! I also struggled with the NGSS website at first, so glad I understand it now!
ReplyDeleteHi
ReplyDeleteI too asked a question about our assignment, I also hope she answers your questions before the due date. I am glad that you feel more confident in using the NGSS website, I still need a little more practice.
Your plant looks amazing!
Hi Ruth! I love your blog set up! I think that the more we familiarize ourselves with the NGSS standards during class and lecture, the more I begin to understand how to actually implement them into my lessons and in the classroom. I'm glad they are becoming easier to understand for you, as well.
ReplyDelete