Blog Post Week 2

poster of 8 characteristics of life 


 

  1. What did you learn this week?
    1. This week, I learned more about photosynthesis and that plants are green because they have magnesium in their makeup. 
  2. Which parts did you find clear and which were confusing?
    1.  A part of the class I found confusing this week was when we used the Next Generation Science website. I still don't really know exactly what we use it for. 
  3. What are new or remaining questions? 
    1. A remaining question is why some animals eat plants, not meat.
Seed Germination photo 

Comments

  1. Great job on your poster! I think the visuals reflect the words well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ruth! Thank so much for sharing. I also wanted to mention how confusing NGSS can be for first time viewers. I also find it kind of overwhelming in some aspects.
    Great poster!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree that the NGSS website is still pretty confusing, and I really liked your poster as well!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts