Blog Post 3

 

  1. What did you learn this week?
    1. This week, I learned what makes a good question. I learned that a lot of the time, a good question is layered. When you ask a question, you want to have multiple layers of research to it. 
  2. Which parts did you find clear and which were confusing?
    1. A part of the reading I found confusing was when it labeled the types of questions, for example, synthesize vs analysis questions. I am confused about the difference between them and I don't know if one is better than the other. 
  3. How can you apply what you've learned to your teaching in the future?
    1. This week, I learned the questions which i should focus on vs the ones where i can glaze over. This will help in my future classroom, for when a student asks a question, I now know which question to spend time on and which question to answer quickly. 
Seed Germination

Flower Life Cycle

           Fastplants


Comments

  1. Nice post, Ruth! I haven't thought much about the different kinds of questions my students might ask. This is good you're considering this before teaching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ruth! All of your pictures are great! You did a great job with the assignments. I agree that it's important to know which questions to elaborate on when teaching. Class time is limited and it shouldn't be wasted on topics that won't benefit the class.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts